Thursday 18 April 2013

Muay Thai

At the end of last year, I went to Thailand for a good friend's wedding. This was also a good time to combine some Muay Thai training with the trip (it was also to coax my boyfriend to attend the wedding with me!). We trained in Phuket at the Dragon Muay Thai Camp for 10 days. It was morning (7:00am) training and evening training (4:00pm). It was very gruelling and very enjoyable at the same time. I learnt so much and hopefully did improve my moves over time.

Last Sunday I kicked and punched around a bit at the gym. Very out of practice as you can see with my arms and legs flying in all directions. The saying,"If you don't use it, you'll lose it." is very true here.


Below is a smash-up of our Thailand trip (courtesy of my bf, Richard) . There is some Muay Thai training in there somewhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About